Dubbed "One Buccaneer Palace", the Buccaneers' gleaming new team headquarters is the largest facility in the NFL. Equipped with every modern tool to help produce a successful team on the field, the facility is also a major draw for potential free agents.
- Opened: August, 2006
- Footprint: 145,000 square-foot facility on 33 acres
- Practice Fields: Three, full-length grass fields
- Weight Room: 10,000 square feet, 70 types of workout machines
- Locker Room: 7,000 square feet
- Additional Features: Fully-equipped kitchen and dining room, theater-style auditorium, press conference studio, hydrotherapy room